General Information on Data Protection
- We carry out all the necessary steps to protect information from misuse
- We comply with all applicable data protection laws and co-operate with data protection authorities
The information we collect:
The information is not personal, if it does not identify you personally. We treat information collected by cookies. Non-personal information collected information about the type of browser you use, details of the web pages you have viewed, your IP address, the hyperlinks you have clicked, demographic information.
Non-personal data collection and analysis allows to understand better user needs and to improve the quality of the app.
The information received directly from your permission, and can be used to identify or contact you.
When you connected to the app through the social networks, we obtain your personal information.
Personal data collection and analysis helps to provide technical support, to inform about changes and to audit and improve app.
User’s personal data obtained through the site remains theirs property. However, by submitting your personal data to us, you trust us to use them to improve our website, its services and content.
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- The provision of our services
- Ensuring an efficient customer service and / or technical support
- Technical notifications concerning our service
- Sending newsletters or other advertising material, providing that you have given us your corresponding approval, including the formation of advertising companies
- Providing recommendation posts in social network's news feeds
Personal information that is used in advertising campaigns, displays only in your social networking accounts and visible only for you. We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
For deleting recommended posts and stop getting new information from Megatest the extension has to be deleted. To do this, make a right mouse click on the Megatest icon in your browser and click "Remove from Chrome".
Information that we request in Social Networks (Facebook, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Google+)
- Basic information – By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
- Provides access to the ‘About Me’ section of the profile
- Provides access to any friend lists the User created
- Provides access to the friends’ list of activities
- In your transaction history in "My balance" section are shown: everyday bonuses, charges, deposited money, etc.
- In case of buying coins and depositing money via "Buy coins" button MegaTest acts as receiver and not as the payment service provider. In this case the payment service provider is Robokassa.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13
Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may use this Application only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance, persons under the age of 13 may use this Application.
Third-party sites and services
We do not collect, keep or disclose your financial information. When you access the extension, through third-party applications (application stores, social networking services) note their policy of personal data they may collect and store your financial information. We are not responsible for the use of your data by third-party services.
Changes to our private policy
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this private policy, then you may write to our support team email@example.com. We will deal with your request immediately.