USING THIS WEBSITE megatest.online CONSTITUTES THE AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF USER DISAGREES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ONE SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEBSITE.
BY CREATING PERSONAL ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD, AGREED TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NO INDIVIDUAL UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS SHALL USE THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF ANY CONSENT FROM PARENT(S) OR GUARDIAN TO USE OUR WEBSITE.
The term «Company » or «us» or «we» refers to the owner of the website, the Company SPECTORS MANAGEMENT LTD with registered office is 13 John Prince's Street, 2nd floor, London, W1G OJR, UK. Our company registration number is 9430317. The term «you» refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Company has the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement on a unilateral basis and notifies Users of the implementation of the new terms and conditions by the placement of the new Agreement on the Website. The Company reserves the right to change the Terms anytime without prior notification. Users themselves are responsible for regularly reviewing the Agreement.
1.Use of the Website
The Company hereby also grants the User permission to use content of the Website, provided that User (1) uses it solely for personal, noncommercial use; (2) does not modify or sell content of the Website; and (3) does not reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the content of the Website for any public or commercial purpose, including the use of the content on any other Website.
Our Company allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
All quizzes, tests and other Content are provided only for entertainment purposes. Users should be aware that Content comes with no guarantee of accuracy of information and/or advice and/or results contained within.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
Some content available via our sites may not be appropriate for children under a certain age. In some cases, ratings will be displayed to indicate the suitability of content or access may be restricted to certain age groups. Parents and guardians should supervise their children's access to our websites and in particular, their use of any community areas.
5. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in the information and content available on our sites belong to our Company. Much of the content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws. Unless otherwise stated, content may be copied only for your personal use. Content should not be modified, performed, published, transferred to anyone else or used for any commercial purpose. Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, you must not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or otherwise break or attempt to break encryption protecting the content.
If any author may have found infringing content on the Website, one should sent a DMCA Take Down Notice or Copyright Infringement at email@example.com, and the notification should meet the following requirements:
- 5.4.1. Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person);
- 5.4.2. A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it;
- 5.4.3. Author's contact details: email address, telephone and address;
- 5.4.4. A statement in "good faith belief" that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner;
- 5.4.5. A statement by the Author, person who sends the takedown notice, that the information author send in the notice (above information) is accurate and that author is either the copyright owner or authorized to act on copyright owner's behalf.
Users always use the Website at their own risk.
Megatest.online disclaims any representation, warranties, guarantees and conditions that:
- Access to the Website, Website content and services will be uninterrupted and error-free at all times;
- Website, Website content and services will meet User's expectations, will be satisfactory to User’s needs and requirements or will be uninterrupted and error-free;
- Any errors or defects in the Website, Website content and services will be corrected by our Company;
- Website, Website content and services will be permitted in any jurisdiction;
- Our Company will continue to support any particular service or feature of the Website and Website content.
The Company limits its liability in connection with the Website usage by the Users:
- Under no circumstances shall the Company or its officers, employees, or other representatives shall be liable to the User for any loss or damages of any kind that are direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other losses or damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of business, use, data or other intangible damages), under any contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence and strict liability) or other legal theory, howsoever caused, arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, the Material, or Items;
- The usage of, inability to use, or performance of the Website;
- Any action taken in connection with an investigation by Megatest.online or law enforcement authorities regarding User's usage of the Website;
- Any action taken in connection with copyright owners;
- Or any errors or omissions in the Website's technical operation, even if foreseeable or even if our Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Company is not responsible for any damage to User’s computer, hardware, software, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction.
- Megatest.online shall not be liable for unforeseen circumstances preventing the proper performance despite any reasonable precautions taken by Megatest.online (power outages, fire, flood, theft, equipment breakdowns, hacking attacks, internal mechanical or systems failures as well as downtimes of the Website).
8. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Megatest.
Megatest has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Megatest shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
9. Dispute Resolution
If a dispute, disagreement or claim arises out of the Agreement or related to its execution, termination or rescission of the Agreement both parties agree to try in good faith to settle any dispute, disagreement or claim through negotiation.
If the claiming party is the Company, it sends a message with its claim to the User. The message in question shall contain the essentials of the claim and proofs supporting the claim
The party which has received the claim shall reply to the claiming party within 5 (five) working days upon the receipt of the claim.
In absence of reply to the claim within 10 (ten) working days since the sending date, or if the Parties have failed to resolve the dispute, the claim shall be lodged with the appropriate court in the Company's jurisdiction.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.